1) What's your name please?
.a)my names are Jennifer Miler .b)his name is Jennifer .c)my name is Jennifer
2) What's your phone number?
a)they are 555 255 b)it's 555 255 c)it's a 555 255
3) I am ... teacher.
a)... b)an c)a
4) A: What's ...?
a)this b)they c)Maryam
5) A: What are these? B:they are ....madam
a)a cell phone b)sun glasses c)watch
6) A: John, ...you and Mike from Japan? B:yes, we...from Japan
a)are-is b)were-am c)are-are
7) A:how old is your mom? B:she is...years old
a)fifteen b)forty c)twelve
8) Who's that?
a)that's my book b)he's my brother c)he's from Rio
9) she isn't ...
a)a married b)married c)a rich
10) This is Ronaldinho, he is a ... footballer and he is 26 years old
a)Iranian b)city c)Brazilian
11) her name is Julia, they ...two children
a)have b)got c)has
12) the doctor is ... on tuesday
a)available b)old c)beautiful
13) choose the plurals of city , man, woman
a)city, men women b)cities, men, women c)city, man, women
14) A:What sort of person are you? B:I am ... .
a)student b)shy, quite and serious c)Spanish
15) A: ... ... ... ? B: It's red.
a)what color is this? b)who are you? c)what is this?
16) does ... get up early?
a)they b)Marry and Jennifer c)he
17) She has a new ... .
a)typewriter b)bread c)penciles
18) ... we work?
a)does b)do c)was
19) I ... every day.
a)work b)woeks c)working
20) He is ... at the book.
a)looks b)looked c)looking
21) A: Are you a student? B: Yes ... ... .
a) I am b)I were c)I do
22) Is it ... ?
a)raining b)snowing c) a and b
23) Are you having coffee now?
a)Yes, you are b)Yes, I am c) No, you aren't
24) which sentence is correct?
a)I go to school by bus every day b) I every day go to school by bus c) I go by bus every day to school
25) ... do you go home?
a) when b) a and c c)what time
26) He ... the glasses yesterday.
a)break b)breaked c)broke
27) He wakes ... early in the morning.
a)in b)up c)upon
28) A: I ... your watch. It is nice.
a) hate b)like c)feel like
29) It is ... to go to the beach in the evening.
a)good b)early c)lately
30) I can ... English fluently.
a)speaked b)speak c)spoken